The system with regards to payment is as follows:
- On or around the 10th of each month, your agency will email us your hours for the previous month.
- Your hours will be uploaded onto the OAM (Online Account Manager) shortly afterwards and you will also receive an email with these. Please follow Facebook for notifications about these.
- You should check your hours and inform your agency directly if there are any discrepancies.
- On or around the 14th, 15th and 16th of each month, you will be issued by email with a payslip showing your taxable income, plus expenses, less deductions such as tax, social insurance and our management fee. The payslip will also be available on the OAM.
- On or around the 14th, 15th and 16th of each month, your agency pay your income into the company bank account.
- The same day the payment is received, we transfer the net pay as calculated on your payslip, to your personal bank account.
- Points 6 and 7 are relying on your agency sending the funds to us.
Please also note, the following:
- You should inform us when you receive your permanent base and send us a copy of the letter that the agency issues to you.
- We will then proceed to assist you to register for social insurance purposes in the country of your ‘Home Base’ to the best of our ability