If you wish to transfer to us from another accountant, you will simply need to fill in all sections of the attached Information Pack and send us a copy of your passport and pilot's license.

We will also require a copy of your base letter and proof of where you are paying your social insurance at present (you should ask your existing accountant if you currently have an A1 certificate in place).

Before transferring over to us, you need to tell your agency that you are moving to O'Connor and Associates IMMEDIATELY. 

If you have any outstanding expenses that are in your existing company's name (like your type rating invoice), we would recommend that you use these before switching over, as we will be moving you into a new LTD company when you join us.

Any other unused expenses can be transferred over.