If you have left your contract and going to a direct contract with Ryanair or elsewhere, depending on your personal circumstances, you will be required to complete a Form 12 at the end of each year going forward or you may even be required to complete a full Irish Tax Return (Form 11).

We can provide this service for you at a very competitive rate and guide you through the process of the documents that you will be required to obtain.  

We currently deal with a number of direct employees of Ryanair and also other airlines such as British Airways, Cathay Pacific and Virgin Atlantic.  We are very knowledgeable in this area and will provide you with a specific knowledge base just for direct employees on all areas to assist you to reduce the taxes paid.

We can provide you with the following services via our online portal:

  • Irish Income Tax Returns.
  • Loss of License renewal
  • Pension Advice
  • Assisting with tax returns in the country of your fiscal residency

Should you wish to avail of our services at a very competitive rate please contact us in the usual way via email, telephone or our ticketing system - support@oconnorandassociates.ie