Are you or do you know?

  1. A contractor or direct employee working and/or paying tax in a country that is not the country of residence?
  2. A contractor or airline employee operating long haul flights?
  3. Want to know if you need to file a tax return?
  4. Have additional income that you need to declare?

You may be required to file a tax return in your country of residence.

You may also benefit from tax savings/refunds by claiming overseas workday relief, foreign tax refunds and/or temporary/OOB base travel and subsistence.

We offer a €50 referral fee to clients or ex-clients for referrals to our tax return services. For more information, please send an email to with tax return in the subject line.  We will be more than happy to look at your individual case and advise you.

If you are reffering someone just ask them to tell us your name and when we have completed the work we will send you the referral fee.  There is no limit on the amount of referrals you can send us!