Expenses (no UK nor Netherlands)

Removal and relocation expenses
Relocation Expenses – when you receive your permanent base, you will no longer be allowed to claim the overnight allowance and subsistence, unless you are r...
Mon, 20 Nov, 2023 at 10:48 AM
Do standby days count and can I claim subsistence whilst on standby?
No, not if it is standby from your permanent base. If you are out of base and put on standby day then this can be claimed the same as your out of base rat...
Wed, 15 Feb, 2017 at 6:47 PM
Can I claim crew meals while working?
You cannot claim for crew meals obtained during the course of your normal daily work from your permanent base, only if you are out of base.  Out of base...
Wed, 15 Feb, 2017 at 6:46 PM
Can I claim GYM/SOCIAL CLUB membership?
You CAN NOT claim any memberships like gym, swimming or any other leisure type activities as an expenses.
Mon, 13 Feb, 2017 at 10:06 AM
Approval of expenses
The uploading of expenses deems that you have accepted responsibility for claiming the expense, however they will be reviewed by O’Connor & Associates a...
Mon, 13 Feb, 2017 at 2:29 PM
How to add in expenses, travel and everything else to the website?
To view all our videos please visit our dedicated YouTube channel here You can also download our expenses guide for new pilots below.
Thu, 16 Feb, 2017 at 10:33 AM
Exchange rates
Rates – GBP/Euro etc. – The online system automatically calculates the exchange rate for you, so you can enter the amount in the currency of the expense. We...
Mon, 13 Feb, 2017 at 2:31 PM
You CANNOT claim for any costs relating to ordinary commuting. This includes car parking.
Mon, 13 Feb, 2017 at 2:32 PM
How do I add in my DAILY HOME BASE subsistence?
You are entitled to a subsistence allowance when flying out of your assigned HOME BASE. To claim this go to the Expenses, Travel & Subsistence link ...
Wed, 15 Feb, 2017 at 6:49 PM
Claiming subsistence while working from your NORMAL BASE.
If you are on the UK payroll you CAN NOT claim for this daily subsistence due to UK revenue (HMRC) regulations.
Mon, 13 Feb, 2017 at 2:34 PM